About Me

My photo
New Zealand
18 | Japanese | LOVE FASHION, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, DESIGNING & ART

Thursday 20 October 2011

My everydaaay make up :D


Hello gorgeous. Sorry I have not been posting blog for a while !
I've been busy because I have lots and lots of design work to do and this is my last week of school holidays so really gotta get this thing done lol.

I've been liking really neutral eye make up these days. I used to really like wearing dark eye make up even during the day but right now I just like my eyes to look pretty simple :)

And also I'm still thinking of dyeing my hair red ! I think I'm gonna do it if my work lets me lol. Since I work at a pharmacy, even though I only work at the beauty area its still a pharmacy so they might not like the way that my hair colour is too funky looking lol. Fingers crossed......!

-Anna xx

2 comments:

  1. Don't dye your hair red, either go jet black or keep the color you have. Kisses Doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty :) If you don't want anything too funky, I think you would be safe with a mahogany red colour :)

    ReplyDelete