About Me

My photo
New Zealand
18 | Japanese | LOVE FASHION, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, DESIGNING & ART

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Make Up Haul & More.


smashbox Anti-Shine Primer 

SHISEIDO White Lucent - Green (free from work)

O.P.I Nail Polish - French Quarter For Your Thoughts (free from work)

REVLON ColorStay Pressed Powder - Light (free from work)



I got the O.P.I nail polish for free from selling a certain amount of  O.P.I nail polish and I picked up this colour since I have never had gray colour before ♥ And I'm loving it !





I have my beautiful friend Liz over and took sneaky pictures of her doing make up :L ♥ 


I love her pink phone and itouch ! So cuute :o 

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to buy that OPI nail polish, it looks really pretty. Lucky you getting it free from work. And oh my gosh, love your friends ipod and phone! Adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete