About Me

My photo
New Zealand
18 | Japanese | LOVE FASHION, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, DESIGNING & ART

Friday 6 April 2012

My makeup collection video is on LIVE ♥



My subscribers asked me to do a video on my make up collection and its now on LIVE!


& Also another thing,,, I've made my own Tumblr page recently which is just going to be photos that are created by me.. well mostly! I'm gonna be updating pictures on fashion, makeup, nails and many more.. ♥ Similar to Instagram - only available on iphone users but I know not everyone has smart phones! I have been OBSESSED with editing pictures using photo apps & I love the finishing results of photographs that I took! Love using photoshop really!



So, Please check these two out if you got time! I'd really appreciate it 

iloveyou dolls! - AnnaBellStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment