About Me

My photo
New Zealand
18 | Japanese | LOVE FASHION, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, DESIGNING & ART

Friday 30 September 2011

Some of my school work for Design




I am currently making posters for one of my subjects; Design at school.

My task is to make a poster, logo etc for my Cosmetic Brand and these are the concepts of posters I have created so far.

Just to note that I have used pictures from tumblr and google. But there is some photographs taken by me as well.

These are still not done yet but once I have chosen my final logo for my make up company I'll be adding that logo onto my final poster 

It sometimes gets very annoying and hard but I really like designing things using photo shop and all sorts !

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I did something similar recently for my Graphic Design course I'm doing. :)

    ReplyDelete