About Me

My photo
New Zealand
18 | Japanese | LOVE FASHION, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, DESIGNING & ART

Tuesday 1 May 2012

My first ever purchase from TOPSHOP

Hey everyone, today's post is about my new jacket that's just arrived from TOPSHOP.COM

I am quite surprised that my order has arrived really fast than I ever did with orders that I have made from other websites!

It has dispatched on 25/04 and arrived TODAY - 01/05


The one I got is MOTO DIP DYE WESTERN JACKET - PINK - SIZE 08



In the photos, you can not really tell but I'd say this jacket is sort of on cropped jacket side. The sleeves are perfect length but the jacket it self is a bit shorter than the regular denim/jean jacket so I'd recommend getting one size larger than your normal size if you want the jacket to feel a bit loose and roomy around your body. How ever, I am not a fan of loose jackets(well for now, I always change my mind) so I am happy with my purchase. And of course, the pink shade is so cute !





ANNABELLSTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment