About Me

My photo
New Zealand
18 | Japanese | LOVE FASHION, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, DESIGNING & ART

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Oh hello there Jeffrey Campbell.




My baby Litas finally arrived and the size, looks, everything is just PERRRFECTO !

Super comfortable to wear and I love wearing these with skinnies ! However, they do make me tall instantly and kind of felt weird walking at first but got used to it quite quick and really controlable to move around unlike one of those really high thin heels which I still struggle walking around sometimes when I wear them out to parties because I feel like they will get stuck into a hole or something on the ground and gives me a really bad imagination inside lol. Tripping over in-front of guys.. F THAT.

But these are seriously amazing and I love them to bits !♥ It came with a free bandage too which was cute. Haha.

-Anna ♥ Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment