About Me

My photo
New Zealand
18 | Japanese | LOVE FASHION, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, DESIGNING & ART

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

My first ever purchase from TOPSHOP

Hey everyone, today's post is about my new jacket that's just arrived from TOPSHOP.COM

I am quite surprised that my order has arrived really fast than I ever did with orders that I have made from other websites!

It has dispatched on 25/04 and arrived TODAY - 01/05

♥

The one I got is MOTO DIP DYE WESTERN JACKET - PINK - SIZE 08


♥

In the photos, you can not really tell but I'd say this jacket is sort of on cropped jacket side. The sleeves are perfect length but the jacket it self is a bit shorter than the regular denim/jean jacket so I'd recommend getting one size larger than your normal size if you want the jacket to feel a bit loose and roomy around your body. How ever, I am not a fan of loose jackets(well for now, I always change my mind) so I am happy with my purchase. And of course, the pink shade is so cute !





ANNABELLSTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment